Alveol Academy is looking to forward to work with the best instructors around Atlanta!
Are you ready to join our team?
Alveol Academy which is a micro school offering after school enrichment programs is seeking responsible, energetic and dynamic instructors to teach after school enrichment programs in following areas:
- Fine Arts
- Report to Alveol Academy for meeting with students for classes
- Deliver engaging instruction to students using curriculum
- Supervise students and ensure student safety and well-being
- Interact professionally with parents of students and send written recap emails to families summarizing the class after each session
- Enrichment classes are offered twice a week at our facility between the 3 PM and 5 PM.
- Most classes are one hour long with an additional 1/2 hours for the teachers to set up and clean up.
- An instructor may teach between 1-4 days a week depending upon schedule availability. This is a great position for students in education schools, graduate students, retired teachers, and teachers looking to return to part time work.
- Loves working with children
- Energetic, upbeat and personal demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, promptness and an excellent work ethic
- Strong classroom management skills
- Organization skills and the ability to complete administrative tasks and follow lesson plans
- Skills and flexibility to work with a variety of students, schools, and curriculums
Interested instructors should apply online and submit a brief cover letter sharing their best teaching experience at https://newport360.net/alveol/employment. Instructors will be required to complete a background check, employee screens, and potentially additional background checks as needed.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15-$25/hour, TBD based on experience
- Teaching: 1 year
Online Application: https://newport360.net/alveol/employment